Reykjavik: Keflavík International Airport Bus Transfer
From $23 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Reykjavik starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time stated on your voucher. Please wait outside of your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance. Please note: It is also possible to meet the bus at the main departure point at Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar 15 minutes prior to the departure time stated on your voucher. If you would prefer this option please inform the supplier in advance.
- Take the worry out of your arrival and departure at Keflavík Airport and pre-book a bus transfer to and from your hotel in Reykjavik
- Enjoy door-to-door service to major hotels in the capital area
- Relax with regular services scheduled to coincide with flight arrivals and departures
- Enjoy the scenic views of Iceland's volcanic landscape
Once you have emerged from baggage claim, make your way to the bus stops, where buses are scheduled to run every 30-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Then, relax on the 45-minute journey to the city center and take in the first views of Iceland’s volcanic landscape. Complimentary drop-offs are available at all major hotels in the capital area.
Departure transfers: from Reykjavik city to Reykjavik Keflavik Airport
Enjoy easy, comfortable transportation to Keflavik Airport and book your transfer from all major hotels or guesthouses in Reykjavík. You'll arrive at the airport in plenty of time and avoid any hassle with public transportation or taxi fares.
You can choose to board the transfer bus at the terminal, or opt for complimentary pick-up from your hotel.
- Bus transfers between Reykjavik Keflavik Airport and hotels in the Reykjavik City area
- Additional drop offs
The coaches are located right outside the terminal building door. Buses depart from Keflavík Airport 30-40 minutes after each flight arrival. (Open in Google Maps)
• Buses to Keflavik Airport operate according to a fixed schedule
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
• Passengers are responsible for their pick up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street
• Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labelled
• Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box
Product ID: 26771