Experience with your own eyes the glorious view of Eyjafjallajökull volcano (try pronouncing that!). During the tour fly over craters, geothermal areas and power plants, glaciers, hot-springs, mud pots, deep valleys, glacier river deltas.. and more!
What to Expect
Start your trip from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes drive from the centre of the city. As we take off from the city centre, you will be able to have a good look at urban landscapes and see many famous touristic spots. We proceed to the south of Iceland, flying across the coastline following black sand beaches. Soon after that it is possible to see the world famous volcano - Eyjafjallajökull. There is only one way to understand its power and glory - seeing it from above in its whole form!
We land near Eyjafjallajökull volcano and stroll around this unbelievable surrounding. Take some breath-taking photos, learn more about what you see from our knowledable pilots and head back to the helicopter to continue your journey. En route we fly over Hengill volcano where you'll see the raw primieaval energy rising up from the ground before we reach our base in Reykjavik.
- 2-2.5 hours long helicopter tour with 1 landing in a safe volcanic area
What's Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- If the weather forecast is not looking promising, we try to reschedule the tour or give a full refund
- The tour may be subject to availability. Please choose between the two available options for morning or afternoon departures. After the booking, you will be communicated by email the exact starting time.