Enjoy this 50-60 minute helicopter flight over geothermal springs, colorful mountain ranges, power plants, lava fields and craters. Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport and land for 15 minutes in the wilderness to enjoy the fantastic scenery of Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, located at the east side of Reykjavik Domestic Airport. Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. Behind Icelandair Hotel Natura hotel. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the weather forecast is not looking promising, your tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund
- The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will be receive the exact starting time by email
- The total duration of the tour is 50-60 minutes, which includes a 25-35 minute guided helicopter flight and a 15 minute landing by a remote geothermal area on an old volcano. Exact duration depends on helicopter type and weather.