Snorkel between large volcanic canyons and discover the crystal clear waters that flow between the North American and Eurasian continents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at pickup points in Reykjavik. Only pickup locations specified on the pick-up list will be served. Due to traffic restrictions, pick up from hotels in the city center is not possible, nor from private Air BnBs. Please contact the activity provider to find out the closest pickup point if your accommodation is not on the list.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Park your car at Thingvellir Parking P5, then walk back 400m towards the main road until you reach the small parking lot for the snorkeling and diving vans. Look out for Arctic Adventure van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please read this snorkeling handbook before booking this tour https://adventures.is/media/230104/arctic-adventures-snorkeling-silfra-guide.pdf
- Please bring warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, headwear, gloves, warm undergarment clothing (fleece or wool sweater and pants), warm socks and a change of clothing.
- Please note that those requiring corrective lenses for eyesight are advised to bring contact lenses, as eyeglasses do not fit under the snorkeling mask
- Participants need to be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- You are unable to participate if you are pregnant, due to the small risk of cold water entering the suit
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on weather conditions and other related factors
- English: It is important that you can both understand and communicate in English to participate in the tour.