Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour with Kerid Crater
Pickup optionalPickup offered at selected hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik only. Pickup is available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to.
- See the best of the southwest of Iceland's waterfalls, lakes and geysers
- Discover where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Feel the spray of the Gullfoss Waterfall
- Go to the spouting geyser of Strokkur in the Geysir area
- Look into a volcanic crater at Kerið
Kerið Crater (photo stop)
Gullfoss Waterfall (photo stop)
Geysir (photo stop, lunch)
Thingvellir (photo stop, walk)
Travel to the geothermal area of Geysir. Marvel as the active hot spring of Strokkur spouts steaming water 30 meters into the air every 8 minutes. Continue to one of Iceland’s most iconic features at the Gullfoss Waterfall (“Golden Falls“). Feel the spray of the waters of the glacial River Hvítá as it plummets down into a 32-meter deep crevice.
Next, enter Þingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimeters per year. Þingvellir was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural value in 2004, and is the site of a stunning rift valley and the Rock of Law - the first Viking parliament.
Marvel at the volcanic crater at Lake Kerið, and pass through the Icelandic farms of the south on your drive around the Golden Circle.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop off (If option is selected)
- Children under 2 years