Explore Iceland's famed natural sites on a full-day tour of the iconic Golden Circle. See the bursting geysers and the Gullfoss waterfall, visit the earth's rift at Þingvellir, and gaze down a volcanic crater to Lake Kerið.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- A pickup is offered at select hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik only. It is also available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving into.
Select participants and date
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather conditions such as heavy rains or thunderstorms, the activity provider may have to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be offered another date or a full refund