See Iceland’s most iconic attractions on the Golden Circle route. Then journey from Reykjavik to central Iceland and relax in the Blue Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from selected hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún). Pickup at this location within 30 minutes from the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must prebook Blue Lagoon admission tickets on the Blue Lagoon website. The tour will arrive at the Blue Lagoon around 6:00 PM so please book your admission ticket for that time
- The tour will leave the Blue Lagoon at approximately 7:15 PM
- Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good hiking shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets
- Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms