Get back to nature on a daytime Golden Circle tour, and then look for the Northern Lights in the evening. Marvel at the hot springs of Strokkur and Geysir, hear the roar of the Gullfoss waterfall, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main departure point for Reykjavík excursion day tours is from the BSI bus terminal. Please be ready at the BSI bus terminal 15 minutes prior to the departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sturdy shoes and warm outdoor clothes should be worn in any season
- The Northern Lights tour is weather dependent and sightings cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see the lights you are welcome to join the tour again free of charge