Discover geysers and hot springs in Iceland's Golden Circle on a day trip from Reykjavik. Stand on one of Europe's biggest glaciers and step in the footsteps of Vikings at Þingvellir National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Pickup will take place between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM. Please be ready to leave from your accommodation at 7:30 AM. Because of traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup point. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out where that is. If you are staying in private accommodation, please contact the activity provider to confirm your pickup location.
Select participants and date
The bus departs from Reykjavik Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- In Iceland it's always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden, so expect the unexpected
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 people share a snowmobile. Single riders and groups with odd numbers are required to pay extra fees on site