See the best of southwest Iceland on an 8-hour Golden Circle afternoon tour. Visit the spectacular Geysir area, and go to the cascades of Gullfoss waterfall. Discover where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet in Þingvellir National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup offered at selected hotels, official bus stops in central Reykjavik, and from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to. Due to city regulations, parts of the city center are not accessable by bus therefore will you be redirected to special bus stops if you are staying in these areas. Pickup starts at 10:30 AM and can take up to 30 minutes. Please be ready at your assigned pickup location from 10:30 AM. Please contact the local partner directly after booking in order to confirm your exact meeting point.
Select participants and date
Look for a blue/magenta sign saying "Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg" (Þórunnartún 6, Reykjavík). It is on the opposite side of the Storm Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶