Explore the highlights of the south of Iceland on a 14-hour sightseeing tour from Reykjavik. Travel along the impressive southern coast to the Glacier Lagoon at Jökulsárlón. Marvel at the waterfall Seljalandsfoss and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up will be at selected locations in central Reykjavik. Please provide the complete address of your accommodation and the local tour provider will inform you of the closest pick-up location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún). Pickup at this location within 30 minutes from the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children younger than 8 years old are not permitted on this bus tour