Immerse yourself in the clear blue waters of Silfra, with visibility consistently over 100 meters (300 feet). Spend your time enjoying the moment while guides snap expert photos of you in the best areas. Relax with round-trip transfers from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup starts 75 minutes prior to your booked starting time. The starting time you booked is the time when the activity will begin in Silfra.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof camera
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- Glasses not allowed. Contacts lenses required or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask.
- You must be able to swim
- You don't need to be certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Pregnant individuals are not allowed to do this tour
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to bring: Bathing suits, warm clothes (fleece/wool sweater and pants, thick socks), towels, suitable clothes for the weather of the day, lunch or snack and camera
- You can rent a GoPro camera from the local tour operator (6900 ISK)