Enjoy a smooth and hassle-free transfer to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík. With frequent departures from the BSI Bus Terminal between morning and late in the afternoon, gear up for an amazing excursion to the mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The BSI Bus Terminal is located downtown, about a 5 to 10-minute walk from the city center. Search for the BSI Bus Terminal on the map app on your phone and find directions easily. Upon entering the BSI Bus Terminal, look for the Reykjavik Excursions sales desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a reasonable fee
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance