From Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon: Return Transfer
- Worry not with frequent and reliable transfers from Reykjavík to the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy flexible return times from the Blue Lagoon, either back to Reykjavik or to Keflavík International Airport
- Experience the magnificent Blue Lagoon at your own pace
Once at the Blue Lagoon, relax in milky-blue waters with temperatures of around 100 degrees, at your leisure. When you have enjoyed everything that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, hop on the comfortable bus back to Reykjavik (50-minute drive) or to Keflavík International Airport (20-minute drive)* for your afternoon flight.
*According to the supplier's bus schedule, which will be handed out upon boarding.
- Bus transfer from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Children under 2 years
Prepare for the activity
The BSI Bus Terminal is located downtown, about a 5 to 10-minute walk from the city center. Search for the BSI Bus Terminal on the map app on your phone and find directions easily. Upon entering the BSI Bus Terminal, look for the Reykjavik Excursions sales desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a reasonable fee
• The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years
• Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance