Discover Iceland and visit its South Coast and the Katla Ice Cave. Be in awe of the country's striking waterfalls, charming old fishing villages, and dramatic coastline. Explore a centuries-old ice cave and walk along a black sand beach on this day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 2 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shin
- Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing. Waterproof clothing, walking shoes, and wearing layers is recommended
- In order to operate this activity requires a minimum of two passengers