On this quad bike tour you will see all the highlights of the South Coast of Iceland. Follow the coastline of Iceland in a guided coach tour before you step onto an ATV for a thrilling ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver sometimes has a few stops, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup, so there is no need to worry if the bus is not there right away. You can be picked up from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center some areas are restricted for buses and the driver can only stop at certain bus stops. If you need direction to the nearest bus stop, please visit the city's web guide (www.busstop.is). Please note: Pickup is not available from Airbnb or private housing. We suggest you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request the pickup from there.
Select participants and date
Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a quad bike
- Dress in warm clothes and wear sturdy shoes
- It is recommended that you bring your own snacks/something to eat for this 11 hour tour
- It is possible to have lunch before the ATV part of the tour
- This tour requires guests to share the quad bike (one quad bike, two riders)
- Single riders and groups traveling together with odd numbers are required to pay extra fees on site