Step away from the city for the chance to experience the ethereal Northern Lights on a private trip from Reykjavik. Wait beneath the stars in an expertly picked location for the magic to begin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The total duration of this tour depends on whether the Northern lights need to be hunted.
- Sightings of Northern lights can never be fully guaranteed, even with detailed predictions, since Northern lights and weather anomalies are natural phenomena.
- We try to only go out if the forecast indicates favorable conditions for the Northern lights to be visible, and we always go by the same-day forecast when predicting possible visibility for each evening.
- In some cases, we may need to delay or cancel your tour due to unfavorable weather or road conditions for your safety.
- A refund can only be made if we need to cancel your tour due to weather conditions being unfavorable.
- Dress according to the weather by wearing warm and wind-/waterproof clothing in layers and bring gloves and a hat.
- Wear suitable footwear, preferably waterproof with a good grip, in case of slippery conditions due to ice, rain, or gravel paths.
- Access to restroom facilities can vary.