Snorkel at one of the top dive sites in the world and marvel at the dramatic Silfra Fissure. Discover the different landscapes of Iceland's famous Golden Circle, including the hot springs of Geysir and the powerful cascades of Gullfoss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be at selected locations within central Reykjavik. Please provide the complete address of your accommodation and the local tour provider will inform you of the closest pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who is booked on the same tour
- You must be at least 12 years old
- You will need to get medical clearance from a doctor in order to participate if you are over 60 years old
- You must be able to communicate in English
- All participants are required to sign a medical form before snorkeling in Silfra
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part
- You must be physically fit to take part
- You must be comfortable in the water and able to swim
- You must weigh between 45 kilograms (99 pounds) and 120 kilograms (264 pounds)
- You must be at least 145 centimeters and no more than 200 centimeters tall
- Be prepared to wear a sometimes tight and constricting dry suit