See the most popular sights in Iceland on a tour of the Golden Circle, followed by a dip in the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon. See geysers, hot springs, Gullfoss Waterfall, and more in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver usually has a few stops to make, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup service; there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. In the city center, some areas are restricted to buses, and therefore buses can only stop at nearby bus stops. If you need directions to your nearest bus stop, please visit this website: www.busstop.is. Pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; for these cases, it is recommended you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Headphones for the audio guide can be purchased on board the bus, but bring your own if possible
- The audio guide is available in a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Pickup from private or rented accommodation is not available
- You will have about 3 hours to enjoy at Blue Lagoon
- There is no bathroom on the bus, but there will be plenty of stops where facilities can be used
- At Geysir, Gullfoss, and at the Blue Lagoon there are places where you can buy food and drinks