Combine the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime: a 1-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland's second-largest glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Meet at the BSI Bus Terminal in Reykjavík.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- The snowmobile ride is based on 2 people per vehicle. Single occupancy snowmobiles are subject to an additional fee, to be paid to the mountaineers at Langjökull glacier
- No snowmobiling experience is necessary. You will be provided with all necessary safety equipment and protective clothing
- Only 1 child will be permitted per adult
- The operation of the tour depends on the conditions of the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes, the snowmobile ride might be canceled after departure from Reykjavík
- There will be the opportunity to purchase lunch at one of the stops, at your own expense