Discover Iceland on a bus day trip from Reykjavik to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula. Gaze in awe at the Snæfellsjökull glacier, see black sand beaches, visit a fishing village and see Kirkjufell mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from selected locations in central Reykjavik and the cruise port.
Select participants and date
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour