Discover Iceland in miniature on an 11-hour tour of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik. Gaze in awe at the Snæfellsjökull glacier, see the black sand beaches, visit a charming fishing village and go to the high mountain of Kirkjufell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from selected locations in central Reykjavik and the cruise port.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún). Pickup there within 30 minutes starting from the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour