Discover the Golden Circle route of Iceland by jeep on this exciting full-day tour. Departing from Reykjavik, you will explore Þingvellir National Park, see the Geysir hot spring, visit Gullfoss waterfall, and take a snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier.
What to Expect
This full-day tour takes you around the amazing Golden Circle route by jeep and includes an amazing snowmobiling experience on a glacier. A tour of the Golden Circle allows visitors to get in touch with some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural phenomena.
The first stop on the tour is at the Þingvellir National Park, 40 minutes due east of the city. From Þingvellir you will head along gravel tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around the Geysir hot spring. This is the one spouting hot spring that all such phenomena on Earth are named after.
From there the tour continues on to Gullfoss (“the Golden waterfall”) where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face. The action then kicks into a higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s natural sights as you set off on a 1-hour snowmobiling tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier.
- Pick-up from Reykjavík
- Driver-guided super jeep safari
- A visit to Þingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss
- 1-hour snowmobile ride with snow gear and two persons sharing a snowmobile
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Bring with you: warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, and gloves
• We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions
• The super jeeps seat 5-12 persons
• Duration of the tour: 10-11 hours
• Extras: Add 6.000 ISK per person to have a solo snowmobile
• Minimum age: 8 years as a passenger on the snow scooter