See the most iconic historical and natural attractions of Iceland, including the National Park, waterfalls, and geothermal features. Relax at the end of the tour in a natural hot spring bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup at your accommodation in the Capital Area.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The weather changes quickly in Iceland, it is always better to bring a sweater or dress in layers which you can remove if you are too warm
- Bring sturdy shoes for walking/hiking, warm clothing and outerwear suited to rainy or chilly weather
- Children's car seat is available upon request
- Free of charge for children under the age of 1
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place