Experience the rejuvenating powers of the Blue Lagoon's legendary waters and explore the breathtaking beauty of the moss-covered landscape.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pick up service is operated by Smartbus, a green bus that picks up from bus stops, hotels, and guesthouses all over Reykjavík. Please be ready and visible on time at the pickup location selected.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Blue Lagoon has a minimum age limit of 2 years old
- Children aged 2-13 are welcome to enjoy the Blue Lagoon free of charge with their family or guardian. However, it is mandatory for children aged 2 to 8 to wear inflatable armbands (also known as ‘floaties’, ‘water wings’) in the lagoon. These are provided free of charge
- Please also be aware that each guardian is only allowed to supervise
- two children under the age of 10. For safety, and out of respect for other
- guests, please keep an eye on your children at all times
- Your pickup will be 1.5 hrs prior to your booked entrance time to the Blue Lagoon