Search for the beautiful and mysterious Northern Lights on this exciting 4-hour tour from Reykjavik. Admire the magnificent phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis as the sky comes alive with dramatic shapes and colors, creating a spectacular natural lightshow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Join the tour from one of the following meeting points: Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið Culture House and Bus stop 13 - Rauðarárstígur.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour operator cannot guarantee sightings even when the tour is operational. In such cases, customers may take a second tour, free of charge
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel this tour if the evening sky is heavily clouded over or weather conditions are not favorable for a sighting. A decision is taken daily at 6:00 PM, at the latest, concerning whether the tour will take place or not. All hotels and booking agents in Reykjavik are informed by email about the decision so please contact the front desk of your hotel or contact the local operator directly by email or phone
- Please note that pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside of your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus. Pick-up in front of hotels in the city center is not possible, instead, you must wait at the nearest bus stop
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum of 2 children/youths per each full paying adult