Spend half a day exploring and glacier hiking to Sólheimajökull glacier in this full-day tour from Reykjavík. See spectacular sights most only dream of.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
- Be part of the adventure as you hike and ice climb to Sólheimajökull glacier
- Experience the rugged beauty of this remote glacier and see sights that most only dream of
- Test out your ice climbing skills and enjoy the incredible beauty of this natural glacier
- Enjoy a small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Glacier hike on Sólheimajökull glacier with a certified guide
- An introduction to ice climbing
- Glacier gear
- Free WiFi on board
- Pick-up from Reykavík (can be booked for an additional €40)
- Lunch (please bring a packed lunch and water bottle with you)
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The parking lot by Café Sólheimajökull.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Bring with you: a packed lunch, warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended. Contact the tour provider for renting ice climbing boots, hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, or pants.