Take a luxury jeep tour that takes you from Reykjavik to the Golden Circle and South Shore. See Iceland's beauty as you visit Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Eyjafjallajokull, Solheimajokull, Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir, the continental rift, and more.
What to Expect
Visit the most breathtaking places in Iceland on a full-day tour of the Golden Circle and the South Shore.
Leaving from Reykjavik, drive through are farmland and view the recently erupted volcano. After taking in the sights of the South Shore, you will then continue on to the Golden Circle, one of the most beloved sites in Iceland.
All in all, you will see:
• Eyjafjallajökull (E15) - Learn about the affect after the eruption, with the possibility to pick up ash from the eruption to bring home.
• Solheimajökull - See a blue ice colored glacier in Myrdalsjokull. It is Iceland's third biggest glacier .
• Sólheimasandur - Walk along the black beach of the South Shore.
• Skógafoss - Visit one of Iceland's biggest waterfalls.
• Seljalandsfoss - Take advantage of possibilities to walk behind the waterfall.
• Gullfoss - Admire Iceland's most beautiful waterfall.
• Geysir - Learn where the word geyser gets its name from.
• Þingvellir - See the National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site where the tectonic palates drift apart. The world's oldest parliament, Alpingi, was founded there.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Reykjavik or the southwestern corner of Iceland, the airport, or the Blue Lagoon
- Lunch break
Know Before You Go
Warm thick overalls are available if needed.