Visit the powerful waterfalls of the south coast of Iceland on a 2-day tour from Reykjavik. Spend the night at a lovely country hotel and get the chance to explore one of the seasonal ice caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Reykjavik or at the nearest bus stop because buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Only small carry-on bags such as backpacks are allowed. Check if your hotel can store your luggage for the duration of the tour or use the luggage lockers located in Reykjavík city center
- In the event that the ice cave tour is cancelled due to the weather and/or for safety reasons, the local tour operator will find other activities when possible, and refund the price difference
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change the order of activities and the itinerary
- Warm, wind and waterproof clothes are recommended. Wear good hiking shoes for the ice cave. You can rent them from the local tour operator if you do not have appropriate footwear
- Reykjavik City has issued new regulations preventing buses from driving in the city center. Pick-up and drop off will be at designated bus stops as advised