Discover the endemic flora in the mystical Forest Bélouve on a full-day hike with a professional guide. Walk until you reach the legendary Trou de Fer waterfall and admire the stunning scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From the village of Plaine des Palmistes, drive to Petite Plaine. Arrive to the forest with the picnic hut and meet at the entrance of the Acroplaine Accrobranche.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes about five miles of walking and takes about five hours to complete
- Not suitable for children under eight years old
- Please note: Trou de Fer viewpoint is closed by authorities. Tour can be adapted according to your wishes.