Discover the endemic flora in the mystical Forest Bélouve on a full-day hike with a professional guide. Walk until you reach the legendary Trou de Fer waterfall and admire the stunning scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From the village of Plaine des Palmistes, drive through Bélouve-Bébour forest road. Parking at the end of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes about five miles of walking and takes about five hours to complete
- Not suitable for children under eight years old
- We cannot accept minors under the age of 18 unaccompanied by an adult
- A good understanding of French is required to take part in this activity
- If certain trails are closed by the authorities, we will adapt the tour to an equivalent itinerary