Experience a little more of what Lofoten Islands has to offer in the perfect way. Embark on a wildlife sightseeing cruise and capture sights of local marine wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
To depart from Hamnøy at 9:00 AM: Please find the boat docked right across from the Eliassen Rorbuer Reception building (white house) in the inner harbour of Hamnøy: https://goo.gl/maps/MnogUqnebSJz9cu57. | To depart from Reine at 9:30 AM: the pickup point is at the Norwegian Travel Company ticket sales booth close to the Lofotodden National Park visitors centre: https://goo.gl/maps/mbGTJo5o3Y2sA9vYA. | To depart from Å at 10:15 AM: Enter the town before the tunnel and turn left at the Fishing Village Museum towards the HI Hostel. Please wait by the dock at the end of this street: https://goo.gl/maps/LMeMHPdEyzdGSwYa6.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
- Warm shoes
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years ride free of charge
- You are welcome to bring your own bike with you onboard the boat. It can be stored safely on the deck while making the crossing to Værøy
- No wheelchair access or elevator, but the crew will be happy to help a wheelchair user as long as it is not a power wheelchair (due to the weight of this type of wheelchair)
- It is possible to buy snacks and drinks on board the ship or bring along your own.