Discover Olinda, the first capital of Pernambuco state, and a city declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the old quarter of Recife, known as the city of waters, and learn about its history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Recife located in Boa Viagem, Pina or Piedade neighborhoods. For hotels outside the pickup region, the nearest meeting point will be informed.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The entrances fees to all museums are not included and can be purchased the day
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- There will be an optional stop for lunch