Make the most of your trip to Recife with a visit to the stunning resort town of Maragogi, also known as the Brazilian Caribbean. Spend the day sunbathing, ride around on a buggy, admire the natural pools of Galés, or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Recife located ONLY at Boa Viagem, Pina or Piedade neighborhoods. For hotels outside the pickup region, the nearest meeting point will be informed.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please be aware that a visit to the natural pools of Galés is dependent on the tide. This means it is only bookable on the day. In addition, the Environmental Preservation Society only permits a limited number of visitors per day
- At the time of booking, please inform the local operator of your ID or passport number along with the full names of all participants