Explore the beautiful colonial town of Igarassu and the exotic island of Itamaracá on a full-day tour to experience the real side of Brazil. Sail by catamaran to Coroa do Avião sandbar to watch hundreds of migratory birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your exact pickup location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a swimsuit, sandals, a towel and hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour. All bookings must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the activity date
- · The tour depends on the conditions of the tide, so this activity can be rescheduled for the next day or canceled, according to the weather conditions
- · Some churches, forts, and museums may be closed for visitation so the itinerary is subject to change
- Food, beverages, entrance fees, and gratuities are not included