Explore Ravenna and discover one of the most beautiful cities in Italy! Marvel at stunning basilicas and beautiful baptisteries, which contain some of the richest heritage of ancient mosaics in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, near the Palace of Theoderic. It is located at Via di Roma, 53, 48020 Ravenna RA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Headsets are required for groups of more than 16 people. These can be rented for 2 euros per person, to be paid in cash directly to your guide