Enjoy a guided walking tour of Ravenna and admire Christian and Byzantine mosaics from the 5th and 6th centuries. See highlights, such as the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia and the Church of St. Vitale.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please look for Basilica San Vitale Ticket Office, Via Giuliano Argentario 22, just in front of meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Extra fee of Euro 2 for the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia