Take a guided walking tour of the astonishing city of Ravenna and marvel at early Christian and Byzantine mosaics from the 5th and 6th centuries. Visit the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia and other World Heritage monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet on Piazza del Popolo in Ravenna city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From March 1 to June 15, there will be an extra fee of €2 for the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia