Eat your way through the vibrant el Barrio area of Barcelona on this 3.5-hour evening tapas tour with a local guide. Enjoy four local dishes and four glasses of wine at some of the city’s best local bars and taverns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 5:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Indulge in 4 plates of traditional Catalan tapas accompanied by a glass of wine or local aperitif
- Immerse yourself in the buzz of street life and listen to stories of the once notorious Raval quarter
- Experience the wine and cava (sparking wine) culture of Catalonia
- Mingle with the locals in their neighborhood
- Local English-speaking guide
- 4 glasses of wine (or soft drinks for those under the age of 18)
- 4 tapas plates (in 4 separate venues)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Arts Centre Santa Mònica Rambla de Santa Mònica 7, (Metro Line L3, Drassanes Station) BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Child policy:
- This tour is not recommended for children below the age of 14. Please note that alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by persons aged 18 years old and up.
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Standard dress: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. It is best to leave valuables in the hotel.
- Confirmation of bookings: Please contact Barcelona Urban Adventures to confirm your tour 24 hours prior to departure.