Go on a two-day adventure on K'gari (Fraser Island). Discover where the rainforest grows in the sand and see dingoes and native animals roam free. Visit freshwater lakes in golden dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- There are 2 pickup points: 1. Shell Service Station, 36 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia - Please wait for the bus 10 minutes before the pickup time, directly in front of the shop, our bus will pick you up from here at 7.45am. 2. Freedom Rainbow Beach, 20 Spectrum St, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia - Please wait for the bus 10 minutes before the pickup time, directly opposite the accommodation at the bus stop, our bus will pick you up from here at 7.45am.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- ò Please note that Queensland law requires all guests travelling on our coaches to wear seat belts at all times, failure to do so could result in a Queensland Government fine.
- ò Children under the age of 1 cannot join this tour
- Triple, double/twin, and single rooms are available at K'gari Beach Resort
- Each room has a private ensuite, TV and private deck
- If English is your second language, please download the K'gari Explorer Tours foreign language app before arriving.
- Water is provided, but please bring a bottle if possible
- Focused on increased guest comfort, this tour includes a maximum of 30 guests and upgraded accommodation to Standard Hotel Rooms at K'gari Beach Resort
- The resort offers many facilities for guest use, however, at the end of the day the best place to unwind is at the beach