Navigate your way downstream whilst in the ancient lava flow of Mount Karioi, jumping, climbing and abseiling down waterfalls. Following the fresh water stream into the heart of the canyon, be amazed by the beauty of the native New Zealand bush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Raglan Rock Shop & Adventure Centre, Shipping Container building off Riria Kereopa Memorial Drive, 248 Wainui Road, Raglan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A good level of fitness level required. You must be able to hike for at least 2 hours.
- For safety reasons, guests must speak and understand the English language.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- If the group size is bigger than 8, please contact the local partner to arrange extra guides.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour.