Get to know this World Heritage UNESCO site on horseback during a full-day tour riding for almost 3 miles in the Andes while viewing Quito surrounded by volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up/ drop-off at hotels in Quito. Outside of the city will have an extra charge of $ 40.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage will be acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking will be required