Enjoy a gastronomic exploration through Quito. Try diverse street food and discover favorite spots and markets in town. Experience the great culinary culture and discover why Ecuadorian food is a must.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, and Iñaquito. Guide will pick you up from hotel's entrance/lobby. Pick up from hotels nearby the airport available for an extra fee.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the main entrance to Teatro Sucre, on Guayaquil street. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts. Please be aware that maximum waiting time is 15 minutes, if you don't arrive on time you will lose your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a walking tour of about 3-4 kilometers
- If you want a shorter tour book pick up and drop off service and mention the shorter walk at the moment of your reservation
- Please be aware that maximum waiting time is 15 minutes, if you don't arrive on time you will lose your tour.