Upon leaving Quito, you can appreciate the impressive change of vegetation and climate, as you reach the area of the Mindo Cloud Forest. Here you can enjoy a hike in the protected forest, with over 400 exotic species of birds, butterflies and orchids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is smart casual
- Your tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour destination could change depending on weather conditions and availability