Discover local life on a 4-hour bike tour in Quito. Pedal your way around to see street art and experience culture, history, markets, parks, and spectacular views. Savor a chocolate tasting, as well as a snack and drink at a cafe at the end of the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your group at the local partner's office at Vizcaya 353, Quito 170143, Ecuador. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour so that it can leave on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour so that it can leave on time
- Keep in mind that Quito is 2,867 meters (9,406 feet) above sea level. Although this is an easy ride, give yourself, at the very least, one day to acclimatize
- It is imperative that you have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance
- The local partner reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notification due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions