Quilotoa Lagoon: Full-Day Tour from Quito
- Enjoy a day outside of Quito with an experienced guide
- Hike and explore a beautiful natural landscape
- Learn about the surrounding community
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
After lunch, you'll also stop at a Tigua craft workshop, famous for its colorful products, and visit the Toachi's Canon.
- Bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
- Shalala viewpoint entrance
- Quilotoa´s community entrance
- Mule ride
Prepare for the activity
07:05 AM / Naciones Unidas Boulevard (Naciones Unidas Ave. and Shyris Ave. stop number 1 quito tour bus) 07:25 AM / La Mariscal - Plaza Foch (Reina Victoria St. between Calama St. and Foch St. stop number 3 quito tour bus) 07:50 AM / Quinde visitors center - Plaza Grande (Venezuela St. and Espejo St. next to the Major's Palace). Venezuela and Espejo streets are pedestrianized, the guide will walk there to your pick-up. Note: tour starts at 08:00 AM. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶