Papallacta town is famous for its hot springs. This ancient crater contains the volcanic thermal water rich in salts and minerals, due to its healthy properties they are the perfect combination between relaxation and body wellness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels within Quito's urban zone.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Transportation is included from and to Quito hotels located in the urban zone. This does not include hotels in the valleys, Tababela, or hotels close to the airport.
- An extra charge of $40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver if your hotel is located outside of Quito's urban zone
- Bring warm and waterproof clothing, water, sunblock, sunglasses, bathing suit, and a towel.
- It is also possible to stay the night at the Termas Papallacta resort. Contact the supplier for prices and availability.
- Take all necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.)
- The operator cannot take any responsibility for illnesses or missed meals & tours due to illness
- Valid travel and medical insurance is mandatory. Please inform the supplier of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice