Join this 4-hour private tour from Quito to Mitad del Mundo and its surroundings to experiment the phenomena that only happens in the Equator Line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels in Quito (outside of the city has 40 USD extra charge)
- Get ready for the "Middle of the World” experience.
- Visit the Intiñan Museum
- Explore the ethnographic museum
- Entrance fee to Inti Ñan Musem
- Entrance to Pululahua Crater
- Private transportation
- Bilingual certified guide
- Entrance fee to Equator Line complex
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour could be private if there are no more reservations for the same excursion. Only small groups from 2 - 8 pax maximum. Groups 3 + pax will be private upon request.