Enjoy a day in the subtropical climate of Mindo where you can go tubing, ziplining and hiking You can also go to a butterfly farm and visit the Equador Museum. The open–air Inti–Nan Museum is included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
At your hotel in Quito (urban zone).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- If you would like to change activities or restaurants please advise the local partner. The tour is completely customizable
- Travel insurance is mandatory including personal medical insurance. Please provide details of any known medical conditions you have
- The local partner reserves the right to change the itinerary without notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances
- It is recommended to start your private tour no later than 8:00 AM so you can enjoy the tour at a good pace, and not miss out on any activities. If you choose a later departure time it is possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances
- Transportation included is from/to hotels located in Quito's urban zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport