Enjoy a day in the subtropical climate of Mindo where you can go tubing, ziplining and hiking You can also go to a butterfly farm and visit the Equador Museum. The open–air Inti–Nan Museum is included.
What to Expect
Mindo is a mountain area watershed or landmark located at the western side of the Ecuadorian Andes, where two of the most bio-diverse ecoregions in the world meet, the Chocoan lowlands and the Tropical Andes. This private tour is recommended for all types of adventurous travelers. Below you’ll find our standard itinerary, due to is a private tour you can modify it to your own preferences. You can choose between a chocolate tour in Mindo, tubing in the river (cold water!), butterfly warm, a tour at the Inti Nan museum and much more! A hotel pick up and drop off is included.
Note: All hours are approximate, except for the starting time.
07:00 Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to Mindo.
09:30 Coffee and delicious brownie at chocolate factory Quetzal (chocolate tour optional)
11:00 Canopy tour (10 lines)!
13:00 Lunch at a local restaurant
16:00 Visit to the Inti Nan museum on the “Mitad del Mundo” (equator).
18:00 Back in Quito
Professional driver/ guide
Transportation from and to hotel in Quito.
Meals as described in the itinerary (1x Coffee/tea, 1x Quetzal brownie, 1x lunch).
Activities as described in the itinerary (10 lines ziplining and entrance to Equator Museum).
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
Extra food and drinks
Tips for guide
* Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing, (a jacket just in case) water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Professional driver/ guide
- Transportation from and to hotel in Quito
- Meals as described in the itinerary (1x Coffee/tea, 1x Quetzal brownie, 1x lunch)
- Activities as described in the itinerary (10 lines ziplining and entrance to Equator Museum)
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
What's Not Included
- Extra food and drinks
- Extra activities
- Tips for guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund