Visit the largest and best preserved historic center in South America. Experience Quito's culture and traditional trades. Then, during the Middle of the World experience, defy the laws of physics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please wait outside the Holiday Inn Express hotel Av. Francisco de Orellana E6-54 y Quito 170522, Ecuador at 8:30 A. M. Look for the red trolley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On Sundays, you will first visit the Middle of the World and then do the city tour
- Entrance to the Middle of the World is included in the ticket price
- Food and drinks will not be provided. Please carry cash for meals
- Tips are not included in the ticket price